A Madison company aiming to help passengers in buses, trains and other vehicles connect to the Internet won the top prize in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan contest. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021