In a report for The Atlantic Cities, researcher Richard Florida ranks Madison 20th among U.S. metropolitan areas for venture capital investments. Florida examined venture capital deals per 100,000 people.The report suggests cities with major research universities lead the per capita investment trend. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel report. Read the Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Experienced ‘treps, investors on hand Nov. 3 for six panels at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2021
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021