In a report for The Atlantic Cities, researcher Richard Florida ranks Madison 20th among U.S. metropolitan areas for venture capital investments. Florida examined venture capital deals per 100,000 people.The report suggests cities with major research universities lead the per capita investment trend. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel report. Read the Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020