“We are excited to work with NarrativeDx to see their innovative artificial intelligence technology reach its full potential,” Managing Partner of HealthX Ventures Mark Bakken said in a statement. “We see great opportunity with tools that can help hospitals manage and improve their most important relationships–those they have with their patients.” Read the full story here.
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Exploring space is much more than joy rides for billionairesJuly 22, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Bre Loughlin of Nurse DisruptedJuly 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: WMC survey says more than half reduced staff due to COVID-19July 20, 2021
- Beloit, Madison, Milwaukee and La Crosse next stops in venture capital report tourJuly 20, 2021