“We are excited to work with NarrativeDx to see their innovative artificial intelligence technology reach its full potential,” Managing Partner of HealthX Ventures Mark Bakken said in a statement. “We see great opportunity with tools that can help hospitals manage and improve their most important relationships–those they have with their patients.” Read the full story here.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019