“We are excited to work with NarrativeDx to see their innovative artificial intelligence technology reach its full potential,” Managing Partner of HealthX Ventures Mark Bakken said in a statement. “We see great opportunity with tools that can help hospitals manage and improve their most important relationships–those they have with their patients.” Read the full story here.
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020