“We are excited to work with NarrativeDx to see their innovative artificial intelligence technology reach its full potential,” Managing Partner of HealthX Ventures Mark Bakken said in a statement. “We see great opportunity with tools that can help hospitals manage and improve their most important relationships–those they have with their patients.” Read the full story here.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019