Both angel and venture capital funding are required to have a healthy entrepreneurial ecosystem. That’s according to John Neis, managing director of Venture Investors, who spoke Tuesday at the monthly Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon at the Sheraton Hotel. Read the full Madison Startups story here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019