Click here to watch the December 10 edition of “WisBusiness.com: The Show,” a joint production of WisBusiness.com, the Wisconsin Technology Council and Tweedee Productions. Liz Schrum delivers the WisBusiness news “stock report,” Tom Still examines how regional development groups are playing a role in the state’s economic growth and Bill McCoshen, executive director of Competitive Wisconsin Inc. and senior vice president of Capitol Consultants, discusses other efforts to improve the Wisconsin economy. Sponsored by: Grant Thornton and Madison Gas & Electric Co.
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 18 Tech SummitJanuary 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Catching up on some Wisconsin companies: Epic, Fiserv and Exact SciencesJanuary 17, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jason SwansonJanuary 16, 2019
- Wisconsin State Journal: Tony Evers: Expand economic development to include affordable worker housingJanuary 16, 2019
- Xconomy: After 33 Exits in 5 Years, WI Seeks “More and Bigger” Startup DealsJanuary 16, 2019