The Medical College of Wisconsin has received its largest grant ever, just under $45 million in federal money over six years, to fund and analyze large clinical research trials aimed at answering fundamental questions surrounding one of medicine’s best weapons against certain cancers. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Concordia’s Daniel Sem bridges science, entrepreneurshipJuly 30, 2021
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- NVCA: VC Policy Pulse: Startup Visa with Scott Raney & Sophie AlcornJuly 29, 2021
- WEDC: Rural Eau Claire County residents testing SpaceX internet service with help from WEDCJuly 28, 2021
- WisBusiness: La Crosse investor sees opportunities for entrepreneurs to leverage expertiseJuly 28, 2021