Early and mid-stage startups seeking funding are encouraged to apply to pitch at the Michigan Growth Capital Symposium on May 17-18 in Ann Arbor, Mich. Companies across a wide range of industries will be considered. Each application will be reviewed by a committee of qualified venture capitalists. In addition to the 15 minute presentation opportunity, companies selected to present will receive table-top exhibit space, investor pitch/presentation coaching, pre-event promotion, inclusion of their executive summary in the conference binder, and a discounted event registration fee of $295 per person. Apply online today! The deadline for presenting company applications is Thursday, March 10. Selected companies will be notified in early April.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020