Early and mid-stage startups seeking funding are encouraged to apply to pitch at the Michigan Growth Capital Symposium on May 17-18 in Ann Arbor, Mich. Companies across a wide range of industries will be considered. Each application will be reviewed by a committee of qualified venture capitalists. In addition to the 15 minute presentation opportunity, companies selected to present will receive table-top exhibit space, investor pitch/presentation coaching, pre-event promotion, inclusion of their executive summary in the conference binder, and a discounted event registration fee of $295 per person. Apply online today! The deadline for presenting company applications is Thursday, March 10. Selected companies will be notified in early April.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019