Early and mid-stage startups seeking funding are encouraged to apply to pitch at the Michigan Growth Capital Symposium on May 17-18 in Ann Arbor, Mich. Companies across a wide range of industries will be considered. Each application will be reviewed by a committee of qualified venture capitalists. In addition to the 15 minute presentation opportunity, companies selected to present will receive table-top exhibit space, investor pitch/presentation coaching, pre-event promotion, inclusion of their executive summary in the conference binder, and a discounted event registration fee of $295 per person. Apply online today! The deadline for presenting company applications is Thursday, March 10. Selected companies will be notified in early April.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019