Early and mid-stage startups seeking funding are encouraged to apply to pitch at the Michigan Growth Capital Symposium on May 17-18 in Ann Arbor, Mich. Companies across a wide range of industries will be considered. Each application will be reviewed by a committee of qualified venture capitalists. In addition to the 15 minute presentation opportunity, companies selected to present will receive table-top exhibit space, investor pitch/presentation coaching, pre-event promotion, inclusion of their executive summary in the conference binder, and a discounted event registration fee of $295 per person. Apply online today! The deadline for presenting company applications is Thursday, March 10. Selected companies will be notified in early April.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tricia BraunOctober 22, 2018
- Wisconsin among 35 states vying to host U.S. Department of Agriculture satellitesOctober 22, 2018
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018