Early and mid-stage startups seeking funding are encouraged to apply to pitch at the Michigan Growth Capital Symposium on May 17-18 in Ann Arbor, Mich. Companies across a wide range of industries will be considered. Each application will be reviewed by a committee of qualified venture capitalists. In addition to the 15 minute presentation opportunity, companies selected to present will receive table-top exhibit space, investor pitch/presentation coaching, pre-event promotion, inclusion of their executive summary in the conference binder, and a discounted event registration fee of $295 per person. Apply online today! The deadline for presenting company applications is Thursday, March 10. Selected companies will be notified in early April.
- Wisconsin ‘Creative Destruction Lab’ to be featured at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 1, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s growing reputation as COVID hotspot not good for business – or anyoneSeptember 30, 2020
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- Cap Times Idea Fest: Public and private efforts boost COVID-19 testing but community should still ‘double down’ on preventionSeptember 29, 2020