Lucigen Corp., a Middleton biotech firm, said Monday it has been awarded $350,000 in grants from the National Institutes of Health to fund additional research and development. The two grants will be used to develop genetic sequencing tools, and to create an affordable tool to help researchers study data from genes and proteins within individual cells. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- “BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleaner”August 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020