Lucigen Corp., a Middleton biotech firm, said Monday it has been awarded $350,000 in grants from the National Institutes of Health to fund additional research and development. The two grants will be used to develop genetic sequencing tools, and to create an affordable tool to help researchers study data from genes and proteins within individual cells. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021