Click here to read a story in NewGeography.com, a website tied to author and futurist Joel Kotkin, that ranks the Milwaukee area No. 2 nationally in manufacturing. Houston was No. 1 in the “heavy metal” rankings. Kotkin has spoken on the importance of cities in Madison and Milwaukee over time, as have principals of the Praxis Strategy Group, which examined the nation’s 51 largest cities.
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018