Click here to read a story in NewGeography.com, a website tied to author and futurist Joel Kotkin, that ranks the Milwaukee area No. 2 nationally in manufacturing. Houston was No. 1 in the “heavy metal” rankings. Kotkin has spoken on the importance of cities in Madison and Milwaukee over time, as have principals of the Praxis Strategy Group, which examined the nation’s 51 largest cities.
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019