Click here to read a story in NewGeography.com, a website tied to author and futurist Joel Kotkin, that ranks the Milwaukee area No. 2 nationally in manufacturing. Houston was No. 1 in the “heavy metal” rankings. Kotkin has spoken on the importance of cities in Madison and Milwaukee over time, as have principals of the Praxis Strategy Group, which examined the nation’s 51 largest cities.
- It’s a wrap: Tech Summit 2019 coverage from Lambeau Field in Green BayMarch 25, 2019
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019