During the inaugural Emerge event hosted by Startup Milwaukee on Wednesday, Dynamis Software CEO Andy Nunemaker said that the region boasts plenty of capital for startups to capture — potential entrepreneurs just need to build the necessary credentials to appeal to investors. Read the full story here.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020