During the inaugural Emerge event hosted by Startup Milwaukee on Wednesday, Dynamis Software CEO Andy Nunemaker said that the region boasts plenty of capital for startups to capture — potential entrepreneurs just need to build the necessary credentials to appeal to investors. Read the full story here.
- WisBusiness: Voxello overcoming patient communication barriers with the ‘noddle’ deviceDecember 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Computer science education taking many routes as workforce needs growDecember 6, 2018
- WisBusiness: Aker Technologies develops crop diagnostics tools to boost yieldsDecember 5, 2018
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2019 entries through Jan. 31, 2019December 3, 2018
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Erin Tenderholt, co-founder of Blexx, winner of the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 30, 2018