EatStreet, a Madison-based online food-ordering service, said Harms is responsible for driving EatStreet’s growth through heightened brand awareness, customer acquisition, retention and customer insights. She also will serve as EatStreet’s chief creative officer responsible for building a fan-focused brand. Read the full story here.
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021
- Morgridge Institute: Resilience: How COVID-19 challenged the scientific worldSeptember 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021