EatStreet, a Madison-based online food-ordering service, said Harms is responsible for driving EatStreet’s growth through heightened brand awareness, customer acquisition, retention and customer insights. She also will serve as EatStreet’s chief creative officer responsible for building a fan-focused brand. Read the full story here.
- Support U.S. research during COVID-19October 30, 2020
- Guest Column: Take action to secure your email and the cloud technology you use!October 29, 2020
- vFairs to power interactive virtual platform for November Wisconsin Early Stage eventOctober 29, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are science and tech priorities that will face the next presidentOctober 29, 2020
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020