EatStreet, a Madison-based online food-ordering service, said Harms is responsible for driving EatStreet’s growth through heightened brand awareness, customer acquisition, retention and customer insights. She also will serve as EatStreet’s chief creative officer responsible for building a fan-focused brand. Read the full story here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018