Called “Grid-connected Advanced Power Electronic Systems,” or GRAPES, the center partners with industry to develop new technologies for storing, controlling and distributing energy that are compatible with the existing grid, can ward off cybersecurity threats and could lower energy bills. Read the full story here.
- The ‘office’ is open! Industry experts on hand for advice at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 25, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Gateway Capital Partners makes first investment as lead funder in Tip a ScRxipt seed roundOctober 25, 2021
- Madison Startups: Redox Launches New Connector for Microsoft CloudOctober 25, 2021
- Madison.com: Seven charts that show how the economy is performing in Madison and WisconsinOctober 25, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Pharma company could create 250 jobs in Dane County with $250 million facilityOctober 25, 2021