Called “Grid-connected Advanced Power Electronic Systems,” or GRAPES, the center partners with industry to develop new technologies for storing, controlling and distributing energy that are compatible with the existing grid, can ward off cybersecurity threats and could lower energy bills. Read the full story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020
- Milwaukee Business Journal: WEDC’s Javier helps Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs growNovember 19, 2020