Called “Grid-connected Advanced Power Electronic Systems,” or GRAPES, the center partners with industry to develop new technologies for storing, controlling and distributing energy that are compatible with the existing grid, can ward off cybersecurity threats and could lower energy bills. Read the full story here.
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018