The Milwaukee Institute, a non-profit that promotes high-performance computing in southeast Wisconsin, has received a $1 million grant that will allow it to create two fellowships in computational science. Institute director Jay Bayne is a member of the Wisconsin Technology Council board of directors. Read more in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019