Milwaukee has joined the ranks of “America’s Most Wired Cities,” according to a recent report on Forbes.com. Based on the percentage of Internet users with high-speed access, the range of service providers within a city and the availability of public wireless hot spots, Milwaukee entered the listing at No. 28. Milwaukee received its highest mark (No. 14) from Forbes for the amount of broadband adoption by home Internet users.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018