Milwaukee has joined the ranks of “America’s Most Wired Cities,” according to a recent report on Forbes.com. Based on the percentage of Internet users with high-speed access, the range of service providers within a city and the availability of public wireless hot spots, Milwaukee entered the listing at No. 28. Milwaukee received its highest mark (No. 14) from Forbes for the amount of broadband adoption by home Internet users.
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019