Milwaukee has joined the ranks of “America’s Most Wired Cities,” according to a recent report on Forbes.com. Based on the percentage of Internet users with high-speed access, the range of service providers within a city and the availability of public wireless hot spots, Milwaukee entered the listing at No. 28. Milwaukee received its highest mark (No. 14) from Forbes for the amount of broadband adoption by home Internet users.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019