Milwaukee has joined the ranks of “America’s Most Wired Cities,” according to a recent report on Forbes.com. Based on the percentage of Internet users with high-speed access, the range of service providers within a city and the availability of public wireless hot spots, Milwaukee entered the listing at No. 28. Milwaukee received its highest mark (No. 14) from Forbes for the amount of broadband adoption by home Internet users.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019