Minnesota legislators have passed a five-year, $50 million tax credit similar to Wisconsin’s program for funding young, high-growth companies. Click here to read more from the Journal Sentinel. Read a comparion of the Wisconsin and Minnesota laws prepared by the law firm of Quarles & Brady, LLP here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020
- Wisconsin Health News: Companies detail rapid rollout of COVID-19 testing initiativeJuly 29, 2020
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020