Minnesota legislators have passed a five-year, $50 million tax credit similar to Wisconsin’s program for funding young, high-growth companies. Click here to read more from the Journal Sentinel. Read a comparion of the Wisconsin and Minnesota laws prepared by the law firm of Quarles & Brady, LLP here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021
- TechCrunch: Bird nabs $150 million in vehicle financing from Apollo Investment Corp.October 14, 2021