Read a Wisconsin Technology Network story about biosensing research that will take place at NanoRite, a center located with Chippewa Valley Technical College in Eau Claire. The project is being done in collaboration with the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- WEDC: Rural Eau Claire County residents testing SpaceX internet service with help from WEDCJuly 28, 2021
- WisBusiness: La Crosse investor sees opportunities for entrepreneurs to leverage expertiseJuly 28, 2021
- Crunchbase: Red-Hot Venture Funding Landscape Is Shaking Up Early-Stage InvestingJuly 26, 2021
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021