With seven biosafety hoods, plenty of space and a big screen to project images from microscopes, a new stem cell classroom at Madison Area Technical College is a major advance from the cramped quarters where students previously learned how to grow the cells. Tech Council President Tom Still was the guest speaker at the ribbon-cutting. Read full Wisconsin State Journal article here.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019