Like many North Shore women, Sheila Long left her full-time corporate job in favor of consulting, which offered a more flexible schedule. Long, a mother of three, was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, which made it difficult for her to continue with her corporate sales job at Motorola. She used her business acumen to help female entrepreneurs, many of which could benefit from collaboration with other women entrepreneurs.
- ‘Succeed’ panels focus on resources June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- ‘Diligent (Baker’s) Dozen’ will present live June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019