Like many North Shore women, Sheila Long left her full-time corporate job in favor of consulting, which offered a more flexible schedule. Long, a mother of three, was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, which made it difficult for her to continue with her corporate sales job at Motorola. She used her business acumen to help female entrepreneurs, many of which could benefit from collaboration with other women entrepreneurs.
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin women in the investing space are making strides, but there’s still more to do to expand their presence, according to a panel of industry leaders.December 3, 2020
- Winnow Fund Forges Partnership with Concordia UniversityDecember 3, 2020
- InsideWis: Removing ‘weirdness’ from being a female early stage investorDecember 3, 2020
- WiSys: Tech Council Tom Still joins boardDecember 1, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020