Like many North Shore women, Sheila Long left her full-time corporate job in favor of consulting, which offered a more flexible schedule. Long, a mother of three, was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, which made it difficult for her to continue with her corporate sales job at Motorola. She used her business acumen to help female entrepreneurs, many of which could benefit from collaboration with other women entrepreneurs.
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Exploring space is much more than joy rides for billionairesJuly 22, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Bre Loughlin of Nurse DisruptedJuly 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: WMC survey says more than half reduced staff due to COVID-19July 20, 2021
- Beloit, Madison, Milwaukee and La Crosse next stops in venture capital report tourJuly 20, 2021