A new 20-petaflop supercomputer dubbed Titan is powering up at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee and is poised to tackle a host of scientific applications. Titan features the latest technology from Cray Inc., which has production facilities in Chippewa Falls. Read more here from BIO-IT World.
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tom DonohueMarch 13, 2019
- Guest column: Planning for a smooth landing: Eight steps for a business transitionMarch 12, 2019
- Urban Milwaukee: Can We Build Smarter Cities?March 11, 2019