A new 20-petaflop supercomputer dubbed Titan is powering up at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee and is poised to tackle a host of scientific applications. Titan features the latest technology from Cray Inc., which has production facilities in Chippewa Falls. Read more here from BIO-IT World.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018