A new 20-petaflop supercomputer dubbed Titan is powering up at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee and is poised to tackle a host of scientific applications. Titan features the latest technology from Cray Inc., which has production facilities in Chippewa Falls. Read more here from BIO-IT World.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021