A new 20-petaflop supercomputer dubbed Titan is powering up at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee and is poised to tackle a host of scientific applications. Titan features the latest technology from Cray Inc., which has production facilities in Chippewa Falls. Read more here from BIO-IT World.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020