Three very young companies, all from outside Wisconsin, won the fifth annual Elevator Pitch Olympics Wednesday at the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium. Read more about this rapid-fire event here in a story by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, and here in the Wisconsin State Journal.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019