Three very young companies, all from outside Wisconsin, won the fifth annual Elevator Pitch Olympics Wednesday at the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium. Read more about this rapid-fire event here in a story by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, and here in the Wisconsin State Journal.
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ social entrepreneurial class includes Wisconsin-based Maydm’s Winnie KaranjaDecember 3, 2019
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2020 entries through Jan. 31, 2020December 2, 2019