IronClad Soft Bait Brands of Waunakee, a past competitor in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, was selected by Popular Science magazine for one of its “Top 10 Inventions for 2009.” IronClad makes fishing lures that are eco-friendly yet stronger than conventional lures, which helps to resolve the problem of fishing lures that are left on the bottom of lakes, rivers and streams.
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019