IronClad Soft Bait Brands of Waunakee, a past competitor in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, was selected by Popular Science magazine for one of its “Top 10 Inventions for 2009.” IronClad makes fishing lures that are eco-friendly yet stronger than conventional lures, which helps to resolve the problem of fishing lures that are left on the bottom of lakes, rivers and streams.
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Buckley Brinkman, Wisconsin Center for Manufacturing and ProductivityMay 22, 2020