A company that wants to start a plastics recycling operation in a shuttered Sheboygan factory said Monday it has a commitment for $5 million in financing.The agreement takes Green EnviroTech Holdings Corp. a step closer to opening a 125-worker plant by the end of the year, CEO Gary DeLaurentiis said.The firm plans to turn now-unusable waste destined for landfills into increasingly valuable plastics and even oil. Read full Journal Sentinal story here.
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019