A company that wants to start a plastics recycling operation in a shuttered Sheboygan factory said Monday it has a commitment for $5 million in financing.The agreement takes Green EnviroTech Holdings Corp. a step closer to opening a 125-worker plant by the end of the year, CEO Gary DeLaurentiis said.The firm plans to turn now-unusable waste destined for landfills into increasingly valuable plastics and even oil. Read full Journal Sentinal story here.
- InsideWis: California and bust? For those fleeing Golden State, Wisconsin offers silver liningJanuary 21, 2021
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 17 Tech SummitJanuary 21, 2021
- Wisconsin Examiner: Timberlake takes over leading DHS as Palm departs for the Biden administrationJanuary 20, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Tim Nelson, upcoming eventsJanuary 19, 2021
- Crew of mentors on call for contestants in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Biz Plan ContestJanuary 18, 2021