A company that wants to start a plastics recycling operation in a shuttered Sheboygan factory said Monday it has a commitment for $5 million in financing.The agreement takes Green EnviroTech Holdings Corp. a step closer to opening a 125-worker plant by the end of the year, CEO Gary DeLaurentiis said.The firm plans to turn now-unusable waste destined for landfills into increasingly valuable plastics and even oil. Read full Journal Sentinal story here.
- WisBusiness: Panelists call for greater investments in creative industriesJanuary 29, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show features Darcy LuomaJanuary 27, 2020
- More women entering, writing winning plans in Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 27, 2020
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020