A company that wants to start a plastics recycling operation in a shuttered Sheboygan factory said Monday it has a commitment for $5 million in financing.The agreement takes Green EnviroTech Holdings Corp. a step closer to opening a 125-worker plant by the end of the year, CEO Gary DeLaurentiis said.The firm plans to turn now-unusable waste destined for landfills into increasingly valuable plastics and even oil. Read full Journal Sentinal story here.
- Evers’ proposal for $100 million venture capital fund gets bipartisan support from former secretariesMay 7, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021