A company that wants to start a plastics recycling operation in a shuttered Sheboygan factory said Monday it has a commitment for $5 million in financing.The agreement takes Green EnviroTech Holdings Corp. a step closer to opening a 125-worker plant by the end of the year, CEO Gary DeLaurentiis said.The firm plans to turn now-unusable waste destined for landfills into increasingly valuable plastics and even oil. Read full Journal Sentinal story here.
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018
- COO of nation’s fastest-growing private firm to speak Nov. 6 at W•O•M•E•N reception in MadisonOctober 5, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s business support systems are helping young companies surviveOctober 4, 2018
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Derek MatzkeOctober 2, 2018
- Photos: Cap Times Idea Fest gets underway on SaturdaySeptember 30, 2018