More than $570 million in government subsidies will be used to bring faster Internet service to rural Wisconsin. Read the full Appleton Post Crescent story here.
- WEDC: Enterprise Zone credits help power Generac expansionOctober 19, 2021
- El-Amin brothers to highlight entrepreneurial endeavors Nov. 4 at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021