Prodesse, a Waukesha biotech firm, has been sold to Gen-Probe Inc. for $60 million. Prodesse will remain in Waukesha and Gen-Probe has said it plans to retain Prodesse’s staff of 24. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 18 Tech SummitJanuary 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Catching up on some Wisconsin companies: Epic, Fiserv and Exact SciencesJanuary 17, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jason SwansonJanuary 16, 2019
- Wisconsin State Journal: Tony Evers: Expand economic development to include affordable worker housingJanuary 16, 2019
- Xconomy: After 33 Exits in 5 Years, WI Seeks “More and Bigger” Startup DealsJanuary 16, 2019