The Tech Council’s new Wisconsin Innovation Network director is a techie, a city of Madison alderman and someone who believes in Wisconsin’s economic future. But, no, Maurice “Mo” Cheeks is not the former NBA star. Read about “our” Maurice Cheeks here.
- InsideWis: Transportation budget should reflect what future will bringJune 13, 2019
- State ‘techies’ may attend Madison-area gathering of Tech Council execs from U.S., Canada, July 23-25June 12, 2019
- Couldn’t make Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Live streams available for key portionsJune 12, 2019
- It’s a wrap: Entrepreneurs’ Conference 2019June 12, 2019
- Guest column: Venture capitalists and entrepreneurs: The same, only differentJune 12, 2019