The Tech Council’s new Wisconsin Innovation Network director is a techie, a city of Madison alderman and someone who believes in Wisconsin’s economic future. But, no, Maurice “Mo” Cheeks is not the former NBA star. Read about “our” Maurice Cheeks here.
- Tech Council board urges broad COVID-19 vaccine acceptance; will set personal examplesJanuary 15, 2021
- Update from SBA – PPP Re-Opens Friday, January 15thJanuary 15, 2021
- WisBusiness: Experts say Wisconsin is a leader in CRISPR gene-editing technology at a recent Tech Council webinarJanuary 15, 2021
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau named a fellow in the Association for Computing MachineryJanuary 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Pieces falling into place to improve Wisconsin’s high-speed broadband accessJanuary 14, 2021