A report to the UW Board of Regents by a special committee has urged opening technology centers at seven UW System campuses, a recommendation linked to a previous proposal by the Wisconsin Technology Council to create “centers of excellence” tied to industry needs. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story. Click here to view the complete report.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020