A report to the UW Board of Regents by a special committee has urged opening technology centers at seven UW System campuses, a recommendation linked to a previous proposal by the Wisconsin Technology Council to create “centers of excellence” tied to industry needs. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story. Click here to view the complete report.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018