Rockwell Automation Inc. said Monday it had acquired a privately held industrial controls company started by a University of Wisconsin-Madison engineering professor. For Milwaukee-based Rockwell, which employs more than 21,000 people in more than 80 countries, the acquisition of privately held SoftSwitching Technologies Corp. in Middleton ranks as a niche acquisition. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020