Rockwell Automation Inc. said Monday it had acquired a privately held industrial controls company started by a University of Wisconsin-Madison engineering professor. For Milwaukee-based Rockwell, which employs more than 21,000 people in more than 80 countries, the acquisition of privately held SoftSwitching Technologies Corp. in Middleton ranks as a niche acquisition. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Exploring space is much more than joy rides for billionairesJuly 22, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Bre Loughlin of Nurse DisruptedJuly 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: WMC survey says more than half reduced staff due to COVID-19July 20, 2021
- Beloit, Madison, Milwaukee and La Crosse next stops in venture capital report tourJuly 20, 2021