Please watch the early March edition of “WisBusiness: The Show,” the twice-a-month Web show covering state business news and issues. This episode includes the Wisconsin Stock Report with Liz Schrum, commentary about the global telecom revolution and why Wisconsin should keep pace from Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still, and Wisconsin Department of Commerce Secretary Dick Leinenkugel talks about efforts to expand the state’s economy in recessionary times. Click here to see the show, produced by Tweedee Productions of Madison.
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019