Please watch the early March edition of “WisBusiness: The Show,” the twice-a-month Web show covering state business news and issues. This episode includes the Wisconsin Stock Report with Liz Schrum, commentary about the global telecom revolution and why Wisconsin should keep pace from Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still, and Wisconsin Department of Commerce Secretary Dick Leinenkugel talks about efforts to expand the state’s economy in recessionary times. Click here to see the show, produced by Tweedee Productions of Madison.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020
- Wisconsin Health News: Companies detail rapid rollout of COVID-19 testing initiativeJuly 29, 2020
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020