Please watch the early March edition of “WisBusiness: The Show,” the twice-a-month Web show covering state business news and issues. This episode includes the Wisconsin Stock Report with Liz Schrum, commentary about the global telecom revolution and why Wisconsin should keep pace from Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still, and Wisconsin Department of Commerce Secretary Dick Leinenkugel talks about efforts to expand the state’s economy in recessionary times. Click here to see the show, produced by Tweedee Productions of Madison.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020