Click here to find links to five presentations by speakers and panelists at the MidAmerica Healthcare Venture Forum, which was held Nov. 11-12 at Madison’s Monona Terrace Community & Convention Center. This conference, held in conjunction with the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium, attracted private equity investors from across the Midwest and beyond.
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021
- WEDC: Enterprise Zone credits help power Generac expansionOctober 19, 2021