MILWAUKEE — Helios USA, backed by $1.3 million in venture capital as well as two government loans, will start hiring immediately for employees at its factory in Milwaukee’s Menonomee Valley. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018