Virent, Madison’s pioneering biofuels company, is shrinking its staff by about one-third. The company, founded in 2002 based on UW-Madison research, ended the jobs of 35 employees on Wednesday; 76 employees remain at Virent’s North Side operations center, 3571 Anderson St. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Experienced ‘treps, investors on hand Nov. 3 for six panels at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2021
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021