Virent, Madison’s pioneering biofuels company, is shrinking its staff by about one-third. The company, founded in 2002 based on UW-Madison research, ended the jobs of 35 employees on Wednesday; 76 employees remain at Virent’s North Side operations center, 3571 Anderson St. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020