Cellular Dynamics International says it has signed a Center of Excellence agreement with AstraZeneca to speed the pace of drug discovery by using CDI’s stem cell lines and tissue cells. It is the third Center of Excellence agreement with a major, global pharmaceutical company for CDI, the Madison company founded by UW-Madison stem cell pioneer James Thomson. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019