It almost doesn’t qualify as big news anymore that Epic Systems in Verona continues to grow at an incredible pace, adding some 1,400 jobs to the local economy last year. That’s because the huge increase has become expected if not routine. The electronic health records company has been adding about 1,000 jobs a year for more than five years, with a workforce that totals 9,400. Read the full editorial in the Wisconsin State Journal here.
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019
- Crop of company applicants for Early Stage includes 87 young firms from all sectorsOctober 8, 2019
- Guest column: The hockey stick revenue model – easy to dismiss, essential to successOctober 7, 2019