More than 600 businesses in the Madison area are considered high-tech, according to a survey by Madison Gas & Electric. The 2013 Greater Madison Area High-Tech Directory is out, and based on statistics compiled by MGE, there are 625 companies that fall into categories that include computer software development, bioscience and medical devices. That’s up from 580 listed a year ago. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019
- Guest column: Quality healthcare in Wisconsin can boost state’s ability to attract business, workersFebruary 11, 2019