More than 600 businesses in the Madison area are considered high-tech, according to a survey by Madison Gas & Electric. The 2013 Greater Madison Area High-Tech Directory is out, and based on statistics compiled by MGE, there are 625 companies that fall into categories that include computer software development, bioscience and medical devices. That’s up from 580 listed a year ago. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019
- Guest column: Cybersecurity risks for retirement plans: Does your prudent process include cybersecurity risk mitigation?July 10, 2019
- Epic data science leader to overview innovation at July 30 Tech Council luncheon in MadisonJuly 9, 2019