Brenner, 36, won a L’Oreal Women in Science fellowship last year. The company bluDiagnostics, founded by Brenner and Weibel, won the life sciences category in this year’s Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan contest.
Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019