Madison College is sponsoring a competition next spring for student entrepreneurs. The Madison College Challenge is hosted by the business and applied arts school and is open to all current students enrolled in at least one spring semester class. Students also must have completed an eight-week entrepreneurship immersion course at the college that’s offered in the spring. It’s open to students from any major or concentration. The contest will award a $5,000 cash prize.
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019
- ‘Grow’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 20, 2019
- ‘Launch’ panels focus on startups June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 17, 2019
- InsideWis: Rural and urban economies can improve with cooperationMay 16, 2019
- MadREP: State of the Madison Region EconomyMay 14, 2019