Madison College is sponsoring a competition next spring for student entrepreneurs. The Madison College Challenge is hosted by the business and applied arts school and is open to all current students enrolled in at least one spring semester class. Students also must have completed an eight-week entrepreneurship immersion course at the college that’s offered in the spring. It’s open to students from any major or concentration. The contest will award a $5,000 cash prize.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020