Madison College is sponsoring a competition next spring for student entrepreneurs. The Madison College Challenge is hosted by the business and applied arts school and is open to all current students enrolled in at least one spring semester class. Students also must have completed an eight-week entrepreneurship immersion course at the college that’s offered in the spring. It’s open to students from any major or concentration. The contest will award a $5,000 cash prize.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018