Madison College is sponsoring a competition next spring for student entrepreneurs. The Madison College Challenge is hosted by the business and applied arts school and is open to all current students enrolled in at least one spring semester class. Students also must have completed an eight-week entrepreneurship immersion course at the college that’s offered in the spring. It’s open to students from any major or concentration. The contest will award a $5,000 cash prize.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019