For nearly five years, investors shied away from companies with long regulatory runways and high capital costs in favor of quick hits in software, mobile devices and gaming. The Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison will provide the latest signal that health tech is back. Read Tom Still’s Business Commentary in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019
- Crop of company applicants for Early Stage includes 87 young firms from all sectorsOctober 8, 2019