For nearly five years, investors shied away from companies with long regulatory runways and high capital costs in favor of quick hits in software, mobile devices and gaming. The Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison will provide the latest signal that health tech is back. Read Tom Still’s Business Commentary in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021
- Madison365: Michael Flowers joins Green Bay venture capital firm Equity LeagueJune 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: Immigration issues adding to state’s labor shortages, panel saysJune 16, 2021
- From dairy to tech, how immigration policy affects Wisconsin – June 15 webinarJune 16, 2021