Madison-based Stratatech Corp. said this morning it has successfully completed a clinical trial for a living human skin substitute. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on the company’s progress.
- Reported state, Foxconn deal good step for WisconsinApril 19, 2021
- eix: Jon Eckhardt talks with Wes Schroll, CEO of Fetch Rewards, Softbank’s latest UnicornApril 19, 2021
- WPR: Evers, Foxconn Reach New Agreement Lowering Burden On TaxpayersApril 19, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Madison company trying to develop gene therapy for type 1 diabetesApril 18, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Findorff gets first F-35 contract to construct flight simulator facility at TruaxApril 17, 2021