Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story about Thursday’s Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting in Wauwatosa, where a panel discussed efforts to revive the debate over a state-leveraged ventrue capital program.
- April 27: Dealing with China: A panel discussion on U.S.-China relations under a Biden administration, focusing on national security, economics, and higher educationApril 9, 2021
- Know a young person with a business idea? Deadline April 14 for ‘Wisconsin YES!’ contestApril 9, 2021
- Midwest Startups: Three new Midwest unicorns to celebrate!April 8, 2021
- Marquette, WARF announce 2021 ‘Force for Positive Change’ winnersApril 8, 2021
- WisBusiness: Altruize excited to increase volunteerism in 2021 and beyondApril 8, 2021