BELOIT — UW-Madison stem-cell researcher Dr. James Thomson and Barbara McCarthy of the UW Foundation told the Wisconsin Technology Council Tuesday that private funding is critical to continued progress in stem cell research. Read a Beloit Daily News story on the meeting here.
- Know a young person with a business idea? Deadline April 14 for ‘Wisconsin YES!’ contestApril 9, 2021
- Midwest Startups: Three new Midwest unicorns to celebrate!April 8, 2021
- Marquette, WARF announce 2021 ‘Force for Positive Change’ winnersApril 8, 2021
- WisBusiness: Altruize excited to increase volunteerism in 2021 and beyondApril 8, 2021
- Madison.com: Fetch Rewards snags unicorn status after $210M investment roundApril 8, 2021