BELOIT — UW-Madison stem-cell researcher Dr. James Thomson and Barbara McCarthy of the UW Foundation told the Wisconsin Technology Council Tuesday that private funding is critical to continued progress in stem cell research. Read a Beloit Daily News story on the meeting here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018