BELOIT — UW-Madison stem-cell researcher Dr. James Thomson and Barbara McCarthy of the UW Foundation told the Wisconsin Technology Council Tuesday that private funding is critical to continued progress in stem cell research. Read a Beloit Daily News story on the meeting here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Concordia’s Daniel Sem bridges science, entrepreneurshipJuly 30, 2021
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- NVCA: VC Policy Pulse: Startup Visa with Scott Raney & Sophie AlcornJuly 29, 2021
- WEDC: Rural Eau Claire County residents testing SpaceX internet service with help from WEDCJuly 28, 2021
- WisBusiness: La Crosse investor sees opportunities for entrepreneurs to leverage expertiseJuly 28, 2021