The Wisconsin Technology Council is participating in the 2018 CompTIA D.C. Fly-In, which is organized by the Technology Councils of North America and the Computing Technology Industry Association. Tom Still, president of the Tech Council, will attend this two-day event in Washington, D.C., to represent Wisconsin’s technology-related companies and our members who share a goal of growing the technology sectors in Wisconsin. The fly-in takes place Feb. 13-14, 2018, and will include visits to congressional offices. For more information, click here.
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020