The Wisconsin Technology Council is participating in the 2018 CompTIA D.C. Fly-In, which is organized by the Technology Councils of North America and the Computing Technology Industry Association. Tom Still, president of the Tech Council, will attend this two-day event in Washington, D.C., to represent Wisconsin’s technology-related companies and our members who share a goal of growing the technology sectors in Wisconsin. The fly-in takes place Feb. 13-14, 2018, and will include visits to congressional offices. For more information, click here.
- Wisconsin Examiner: Timberlake takes over leading DHS as Palm departs for the Biden administrationJanuary 20, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Tim Nelson, upcoming eventsJanuary 19, 2021
- Crew of mentors on call for contestants in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Biz Plan ContestJanuary 18, 2021
- Local Startup Launches New Grocery Delivery Service to Help Fight HungerJanuary 18, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: COVID-19 vaccine requirements not likely as Madison area businesses balance public health, liabilityJanuary 18, 2021