The Wisconsin Technology Council is participating in the 2018 CompTIA D.C. Fly-In, which is organized by the Technology Councils of North America and the Computing Technology Industry Association. Tom Still, president of the Tech Council, will attend this two-day event in Washington, D.C., to represent Wisconsin’s technology-related companies and our members who share a goal of growing the technology sectors in Wisconsin. The fly-in takes place Feb. 13-14, 2018, and will include visits to congressional offices. For more information, click here.
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018
- COO of nation’s fastest-growing private firm to speak Nov. 6 at W•O•M•E•N reception in MadisonOctober 5, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s business support systems are helping young companies surviveOctober 4, 2018
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Derek MatzkeOctober 2, 2018
- Photos: Cap Times Idea Fest gets underway on SaturdaySeptember 30, 2018