The Wisconsin Technology Council is participating in the 2018 CompTIA D.C. Fly-In, which is organized by the Technology Councils of North America and the Computing Technology Industry Association. Tom Still, president of the Tech Council, will attend this two-day event in Washington, D.C., to represent Wisconsin’s technology-related companies and our members who share a goal of growing the technology sectors in Wisconsin. The fly-in takes place Feb. 13-14, 2018, and will include visits to congressional offices. For more information, click here.
- Scramble to sign up! Lake Arrowhead site for Aug. 16 Tech Council golf outingAugust 3, 2021
- In memoriam: The passing of Roger Ganser by John NeisAugust 2, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Concordia’s Daniel Sem bridges science, entrepreneurshipJuly 30, 2021
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- NVCA: VC Policy Pulse: Startup Visa with Scott Raney & Sophie AlcornJuly 29, 2021