It isn’t hard to find skilled scientists and engineers in Madison or to bring them here from other parts of the country. It isn’t even much of a problem to land $1 million or so to start a company here. But what is very difficult is bringing in enough money to take a company beyond the startup stage, and that’s where the state needs to step in.
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021