The 5th cohort of the WERCBench Labs Accelerator is now accepting applications. It is a program for start-up companies in the Energy, Power and Controls sector with innovative products and services to advance technologies. The program is a 16 week, Tuesday session, using the lean startup method and advancing to investor readiness. Each business will receive up to $40,000 in grants and royalty-based financing. Apply today as applications will close on July 31st.
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021
- Madison365: Michael Flowers joins Green Bay venture capital firm Equity LeagueJune 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: Immigration issues adding to state’s labor shortages, panel saysJune 16, 2021
- From dairy to tech, how immigration policy affects Wisconsin – June 15 webinarJune 16, 2021