The 5th cohort of the WERCBench Labs Accelerator is now accepting applications. It is a program for start-up companies in the Energy, Power and Controls sector with innovative products and services to advance technologies. The program is a 16 week, Tuesday session, using the lean startup method and advancing to investor readiness. Each business will receive up to $40,000 in grants and royalty-based financing. Apply today as applications will close on July 31st.
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019