The 5th cohort of the WERCBench Labs Accelerator is now accepting applications. It is a program for start-up companies in the Energy, Power and Controls sector with innovative products and services to advance technologies. The program is a 16 week, Tuesday session, using the lean startup method and advancing to investor readiness. Each business will receive up to $40,000 in grants and royalty-based financing. Apply today as applications will close on July 31st.
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019