The 5th cohort of the WERCBench Labs Accelerator is now accepting applications. It is a program for start-up companies in the Energy, Power and Controls sector with innovative products and services to advance technologies. The program is a 16 week, Tuesday session, using the lean startup method and advancing to investor readiness. Each business will receive up to $40,000 in grants and royalty-based financing. Apply today as applications will close on July 31st.
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin women in the investing space are making strides, but there’s still more to do to expand their presence, according to a panel of industry leaders.December 3, 2020
- Winnow Fund Forges Partnership with Concordia UniversityDecember 3, 2020
- InsideWis: Removing ‘weirdness’ from being a female early stage investorDecember 3, 2020
- WiSys: Tech Council Tom Still joins boardDecember 1, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020