The 5th cohort of the WERCBench Labs Accelerator is now accepting applications. It is a program for start-up companies in the Energy, Power and Controls sector with innovative products and services to advance technologies. The program is a 16 week, Tuesday session, using the lean startup method and advancing to investor readiness. Each business will receive up to $40,000 in grants and royalty-based financing. Apply today as applications will close on July 31st.
- 50 Technology Councils Across the U.S. Urge Passage of Legislation To Expand Rural Broadband AccessAugust 11, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Jeffrey Lord of AGent Plus Solutions, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 10, 2020
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020