Madison… Since its founding in 1968, the Wisconsin Paper Council has served as the premier voice of Wisconsin’s pulp and paper industry. As part of an ongoing restructuring effort, the Wisconsin Paper Council has launched a new, redesigned website. The site, www.wipaper.org, provides an interactive, informational and educational tool for users who want to learn more about the paper, pulp, wood, forestry and logging industries in Wisconsin.
“The launch of our new website will assist in helping demonstrate the incredible impact we have on Wisconsin’s economy, as well as the new and exciting innovations in the paper industry,” said Craig Timm, Chairman of the Wisconsin Paper Council Board of Directors.
The Wisconsin Paper Council’s redesigned site includes:
- An educational primer on the strong heritage of papermaking in Wisconsin
- Up-to-date, accurate information about the positive impacts that the paper and pulp industry continues to have on Wisconsin’s economy
- Informative data showing how paper and packaging make important contributions toward a more sustainable, environmentally friendly future
- Updates on WI Paper Council bipartisan legislative efforts
- Timely news articles about the paper and pulp industry
Read the full release here.