The history of the Wisconsin Legislature suggests that most big ideas take more than one floor session to pass. From how the state pays for public schools to welfare reform, and from school vouchers to health care for low-income families, major initiatives rarely pass by acclamation in the Capitol. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin lawmakers omit $100M venture fund from latest budget. Other paths forward remain.June 18, 2021
- Need for ‘fund of funds’ in Wisconsin remains in wake of state budget committee’s decisionJune 18, 2021
- Spectrum News: Wisconsin non-profit promotes STEM, by teaching kids to build robotsJune 18, 2021
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021