John Torinus, chairman of Serigraph Inc. of West Bend, cited the Wisconsin Technology Council’s recent report on “The Economic Value of Academic Research and Development” in his regular Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel column. Click here to read the Sunday, Feb. 15 column.
- Investor, mentor, ‘trep: Jan Eddy latest to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’October 21, 2019
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019