Click here to read a feature story in Entrepreneur (May 2008 edition) on the importance of business plan contests — and how the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest helped Eric Antonson of U.S. Trailmaps, a company based near Wausau. The five-year-old contest is produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- CompTIA: USMCA Sets New Precedent for Modern Trade RulesDecember 11, 2019
- CapTimes: Wisconsin dairy, business interests weigh in on new North American trade agreementDecember 11, 2019
- Guest column: Unwrapping a holiday opportunity: R&D tax credits for software, tech companiesDecember 9, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019