Click here to read a feature story in Entrepreneur (May 2008 edition) on the importance of business plan contests — and how the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest helped Eric Antonson of U.S. Trailmaps, a company based near Wausau. The five-year-old contest is produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019