Click here to read a feature story in Entrepreneur (May 2008 edition) on the importance of business plan contests — and how the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest helped Eric Antonson of U.S. Trailmaps, a company based near Wausau. The five-year-old contest is produced by the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- “BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleaner”August 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020