The July 6 edition of “Upfront,” a weekly news magazine show featuring Mike Gousha of WISN-12 in Milwaukee, included an interview with Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still on the state’s potential to produce biofuels and other forms of alternative energy. Click here to watch.
- ‘Dealing with China’ will launch series on trade policy with WisBusiness.comApril 16, 2021
- Guest column: Pandemic effect on tech jobs measured by Cyberstates reportApril 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Attracting ‘OPM’ from elsewhere will help Wisconsin companies growApril 15, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Fetch shows potential for high-growth technology companies in WisconsinApril 14, 2021
- WisBusiness: Broad backing for broadbandApril 14, 2021