Reminder, the deadline for entry to the first UW-Green Bay student Business Idea Competition is 11:59 p.m. Sunday, March 12. Full-time UW-Green Bay students must submit a 90-second video file or YouTube link to Ryan Kauth, lecturer of entrepreneurship in the Cofrin School of Business, at email@example.com by this deadline. Students will be notified within days of the deadline if they qualify for the pitch event held from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. March 23 in the University Union Phoenix B. Kauth will hold optional office hours for brief training sessions for qualifiers of the March 23 competition from Monday, March 20 to 3 p.m. Thursday, March 23, by appointment. More here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Fetch shows potential for high-growth technology companies in WisconsinApril 14, 2021
- WisBusiness: Broad backing for broadbandApril 14, 2021
- Madison Rotary: Jason Fields’ “We Must Not Accept Complacency”April 14, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show features Eric Oakland and Marita Herkert-Oakland, owners of RelumedApril 13, 2021
- CTC: Learn a little more about 13 Governor’s Business Plan Contest finalists from SBDC/CTC for 2021April 12, 2021