Reminder, the deadline for entry to the first UW-Green Bay student Business Idea Competition is 11:59 p.m. Sunday, March 12. Full-time UW-Green Bay students must submit a 90-second video file or YouTube link to Ryan Kauth, lecturer of entrepreneurship in the Cofrin School of Business, at firstname.lastname@example.org by this deadline. Students will be notified within days of the deadline if they qualify for the pitch event held from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. March 23 in the University Union Phoenix B. Kauth will hold optional office hours for brief training sessions for qualifiers of the March 23 competition from Monday, March 20 to 3 p.m. Thursday, March 23, by appointment. More here.
- El-Amin brothers to highlight entrepreneurial endeavors Nov. 4 at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021