Reminder, the deadline for entry to the first UW-Green Bay student Business Idea Competition is 11:59 p.m. Sunday, March 12. Full-time UW-Green Bay students must submit a 90-second video file or YouTube link to Ryan Kauth, lecturer of entrepreneurship in the Cofrin School of Business, at firstname.lastname@example.org by this deadline. Students will be notified within days of the deadline if they qualify for the pitch event held from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. March 23 in the University Union Phoenix B. Kauth will hold optional office hours for brief training sessions for qualifiers of the March 23 competition from Monday, March 20 to 3 p.m. Thursday, March 23, by appointment. More here.
- TitletownTech: Wisconsin Ag Startup – SeedLinked – Builds Connection and Resiliency in Today’s Seed EconomyJune 3, 2020
- WisBusiness: The 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is Thursday June 4June 3, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020