Reminder, the deadline for entry to the first UW-Green Bay student Business Idea Competition is 11:59 p.m. Sunday, March 12. Full-time UW-Green Bay students must submit a 90-second video file or YouTube link to Ryan Kauth, lecturer of entrepreneurship in the Cofrin School of Business, at firstname.lastname@example.org by this deadline. Students will be notified within days of the deadline if they qualify for the pitch event held from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. March 23 in the University Union Phoenix B. Kauth will hold optional office hours for brief training sessions for qualifiers of the March 23 competition from Monday, March 20 to 3 p.m. Thursday, March 23, by appointment. More here.
- Tech Council board urges broad COVID-19 vaccine acceptance; will set personal examplesJanuary 15, 2021
- Update from SBA – PPP Re-Opens Friday, January 15thJanuary 15, 2021
- WisBusiness: Experts say Wisconsin is a leader in CRISPR gene-editing technology at a recent Tech Council webinarJanuary 15, 2021
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau named a fellow in the Association for Computing MachineryJanuary 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Pieces falling into place to improve Wisconsin’s high-speed broadband accessJanuary 14, 2021