Reminder, the deadline for entry to the first UW-Green Bay student Business Idea Competition is 11:59 p.m. Sunday, March 12. Full-time UW-Green Bay students must submit a 90-second video file or YouTube link to Ryan Kauth, lecturer of entrepreneurship in the Cofrin School of Business, at email@example.com by this deadline. Students will be notified within days of the deadline if they qualify for the pitch event held from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. March 23 in the University Union Phoenix B. Kauth will hold optional office hours for brief training sessions for qualifiers of the March 23 competition from Monday, March 20 to 3 p.m. Thursday, March 23, by appointment. More here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019