The budget-writing committee for the Wisconsin Legislature has approved spending $240-million over six years on UW-Milwaukee’s building plans, which include expanding its research and economic development activities. The Wisconsin Technology Council had endorsed the UW-Milwaukee plans in its 2008-2009 white papers. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021