The budget-writing committee for the Wisconsin Legislature has approved spending $240-million over six years on UW-Milwaukee’s building plans, which include expanding its research and economic development activities. The Wisconsin Technology Council had endorsed the UW-Milwaukee plans in its 2008-2009 white papers. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with John ZeratskyOctober 9, 2019
- Crop of company applicants for Early Stage includes 87 young firms from all sectorsOctober 8, 2019
- Guest column: The hockey stick revenue model – easy to dismiss, essential to successOctober 7, 2019