The budget-writing committee for the Wisconsin Legislature has approved spending $240-million over six years on UW-Milwaukee’s building plans, which include expanding its research and economic development activities. The Wisconsin Technology Council had endorsed the UW-Milwaukee plans in its 2008-2009 white papers. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- Serial tech entrepreneur Kelly Fitzsimmons to keynote Nov. 7 at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2018
- InsideWis: Fear of technology not new, but history says humans prevailSeptember 20, 2018
- NeuWave’s path from startup to acquisition topic of Oct. 11 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonSeptember 20, 2018
- WEAU News: Foxconn R&D Center in the Chippewa Valley (9/18/18)September 20, 2018
- Foxconn launches “Smart Cities – Smart Futures Competition”September 17, 2018